John S. Wall
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Business Transactions, Formations and more
- Real Estate and Construction Law
Current Employment Position
John Wall is a Bakersfield native who was admitted to the California Bar in 1978. He has also been admitted to practice law in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the United States District Court for the Eastern District.
He limits his law practice to and has extensive experience in estate planning, probate, trust administration, business law, real estate and construction law. He takes a professional and personal approach in his 40 years of practice emphasizing a high level of communication and responsiveness with a goal of providing service with excellence and a watchful eye on costs and expense.
Whether you have a simple or more complex estate, a properly drawn estate plan will avoid probate and allow your desires to be known. It will also provide for the management of your medical and personal affairs during your lifetime if you become incapacitated. The goal in any estate plan is to relieve the stress and anxiety to your family and achieve peace of mind knowing that you and your loved ones are properly provided for.
He has excelled in the practice of real estate and construction law providing advice and services to property owners, contractors, developers, material suppliers, and many others in the real estate and construction industry. As a director for many years and a past president of the Kern County Builders Exchange, he has encountered a multitude of situations and successfully worked through many legal matters for the Exchange and its members.
Whether you are forming a business or dissolving one, buying a business or selling one, negotiating a complex or basic business transaction, or just need some quick advice in your daily routine, John Wall is there to assist you.
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- J.D. - 1978
- Cal State University Bakersfield, Bakersfield, California
- B.A. - 1975
- Kern County Bar Association, 1978 to Present
- Kern County Builders Exchange, Director and Past President, 2002 to Present
- M.A.R.E. (Non-Profit Therapeutic Horseback Riding Center), Board Member, 2016 to Present
- California, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1993