John S. Wall
John Wall is a Bakersfield native who was admitted to the California Bar in 1978. He has also been admitted to practice law in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the United States District Court for the Eastern District.
He limits his law practice to and has extensive experience in estate planning and probate, business law, real estate and construction law. He takes a professional and personal approach in his 40 years of practice emphasizing a high level of communication and responsiveness with a goal of providing service with excellence and a watchful eye on costs and expense.
Whether it be a simple or more complex estate, a properly drawn estate plan will avoid probate and allows your desires to be known as to the distribution of your assets on death and the management during your lifetime of your medical and personal affairs if you become incapacitated. The goal in any estate plan is to relieve the stress and anxiety to your family and achieve peace of mind knowing that you and your loved ones are properly provided for.
He has excelled in the practice of real estate and construction law providing advice and services to property owners, contractors, developers, material suppliers, and many others in the real estate and construction industry. As a director for over 13 years and a past president of the Kern County Builders Exchange, having around 500 members, he has encountered a multitude of situations and successfully worked through many legal issues for its members.
Whether you are forming a business or dissolving one, buying a business or selling one, negotiating a complex or basic business transaction, or just need some quick advice in your daily routine, John Wall is there to assist you.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Real Estate and Construction Law
- Business Law and Business Transactions
- California, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1993
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- J.D. - 1978
- Cal State University Bakersfield, Bakersfield, California
- B.A. - 1975
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kern County Bar Association, 1978 to Present
- Kern County Builders Exchange, Director and Past President, 2002 to Present
- M.A.R.E. (Non-Profit Therapeutic Horseback Riding Organization), Board Member, 2016 to Present